Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | RSS | More
In this special episode of CU on the Air, we talk with University of Colorado President Mark R. Kennedy about what CU is doing to ensure the health and safety of its students, faculty and staff as well as emergency plans in place and long-term impact on the university.
- How a community with more than 100,000 people and operations in four cities get its arms around an issue like COVID-19.
- The primary steps CU has taken to address the issue.
- The role CU’s medical campus has.
- Having plans in place for crises.
- Assessing instruction delivered remotely as it differs from in-person.
- Financial impacts.
- The flow of information.
- What he wants parents to know.
- What he wants students to know.
- What President Kennedy wants the university community to know about efforts and plans.